2300°: A Riesling to Visit
March 21, 2002 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Join in for an evening of wine tastings and spring flowers, featuring glassblowing by artist Christian Thirion, live music by the MacGillicuddies, and the public opening of Roses in Glass.
- Complimentary wine tastings, including Rieslings, from 24 Finger Lakes wineries
- Spring Flower Festival, featuring the public opening of Roses in Glass
- Contemporary glassblowing by glass artist Christian Thirion on the Hot Glass Stage
- Music by the MacGillicuddies
- Tempting treats from local restaurateurs, including: Red Newt Cellars Winery and Bistro, Café at Fox Run, Glenora Wine Cellars, Medleys Café, Old World Café and Ice Cream, and Pelham’s Upstate Tuna
- Bring home a glass garden from the GlassMarket!